Are you willing to be pregnant? Searching answer for can you get pregnant from precum? You and your partner must have done the necessary planning and have shown many doctors for the same purpose. You are suggested many times for IUI, but you feel that there are some of the things that you must know before that. The main question that is in your mind is can you get pregnant from precum. How much corrects your question is? You feel shy to ask the question to anyone, but there is no mistake in the question at all. What is there in the doctor’s guidelines and why you are asking the question – this is the first thing that you need to understand.
Can You Get Pregnant from Precum? All You Need to Know
Artificial Fertilization and Effectivity
Your doctor has suggested you and your partner to get through the IUI. What exactly is done in the process? The precum of the male partner has to be collected and injected into your vaginal tube. When that is done, your doctor suggested that the chance of getting pregnant is much more. This has made your mind filled with a question about can precum get you pregnant. Before giving any specific answer to the question, it is better to understand, what happened to the sperm after a precum.
Test Results – What Scientists Found
Different tests have revealed that at the time when sperm is injected to the vaginal tube, the results is different. The sperm has to be extracted or ejaculated. So the sperm has to be collected and injected to the vaginal tube. However, it has been seen that most of the sperm life ends then and there, and thus more than 90 percent of the sperms, that are to be injected to the vaginal tube are dead or inactive. It is true that the sperm has to reach the vaginal tube, to increase the chance of pregnancy, but the sperms, if dead, has got no value, whether, they reach the fallopian tube. So, the chance of getting positive answers for what are the chances of getting pregnant from precum is very much negative.
Actual Chances of Pregnancy – A Detailed Version
There are some other things that you will like to know about can precum cause pregnancy too. The main question in your mind is about how you can get pregnant with precum sperms. The simple answer here is there are almost no chances, or you can say there is only a feeble chance. It is important that the sperm hits the ovary or reach the fallopian tube. With the artificial fertilization processes, the sperms can be sent to the tube, but since they die before that, the chances to become pregnant even gets weaker. You can get the best effect on pregnancy when there is a genuine supply of active sperms directly into the vaginal tube. If that is not the case, the artificial fertilization chances also reduce.
You must have to be certain about one thing, and that is related to your general chance to be pregnant. Chances to become pregnant is not more than 5% under any condition. So chances of getting pregnant with precum is not a valid question there. If the fertilization process in the female partner and the sperm strength in the male partner is perfect, and both the fallopian tubes are open in the female, chances to become pregnant increases. Most of the time it is seen that women are having one fallopian tube closed. In such cases, when the egg is developed at the end of the closed tube, chances to become pregnant is also low. On the other hand, the chance is increased, when the egg comes behind the open tube.
Penetration – No Alternative
In all the cases, penetration is mandatory. Unless there is penetration, the sperm cannot decide, where to go and when to go. On the other hand, if you are thinking that can you get pregnant from precum, the chances are almost negligible. Although the sperms reach the tubes, they have not got the life in them. One among thousands of sperms reaches the egg. Now if 90 percent of the sperms are dead, who are surviving and what will be the percentage of the sperms that reach the eggs.
Other Situations to Ask the Same Question
There are some other concepts too, related to the can you get pregnant with precum. Most of the time people ask can precum get you pregnant when they are willing to be pregnant. However, it is not the case all the time. There are different conditions to ask the question, what are the chances of getting pregnant from precum. At times the question is asked just to make it certain that she is not going to be pregnant. When they ask the question, under such condition, they usually come with two main conditions:
- Can they get pregnant without penetration?
- Can they get pregnant while grinding?
Penetration and No Penetration
Now find the proper answer for both the cases. In the first case, the answer to can precum cause pregnancy is not exactly no. In fact, the answer is No, but it is not the same every time. It will differ, based on the chances. In 95% cases, the answer is no. Penetration makes it certain that the sperm enters the vaginal tube, and they are fully active and alive to reach the egg and end their journey. Still, the chances remain only 5%. With proper medications and other things, the chances can increase to 10%, but not more than that.
Thus you will have to get through the different medications, or the pregnancy can be natural one too, but that is due to penetration – so leave the question about chances of getting pregnant with precum. Unless the penetration is there, chances of alive sperms to reach the tube and end the journey at an egg is very much feeble.
However, it is not certain that if you experience the penetration, the end result is not always, as expected. So, when you are not experiencing penetration, then the chance to become pregnant is even less. If you are willing to be pregnant, then go for penetration, since that is the only option and leave the dilemma in your mind about can you get pregnant with precum. If you are looking to avoid pregnancy, then here is the right question that you have asked. The answer to can you get pregnant from precum is always negative. If you find that you’re pregnant, even after you have not penetrated, then there is surely an accident.
Grinding and Pregnancy
Your second question is often asked by those who are fearing to become pregnant at the wrong time. If you have not penetrated, then the chances of becoming pregnant are not even 1%. So, be certain and remain in peace. You might be thinking about grinding. What is that and how is that related to the question, can precum get you pregnant.
Grinding is to have intercourse, where there is no penetration at all. In most of the cases, it is done over the underwear, and it is just the intimation that a couple does, before a knot. First of all, this is a question that is not at all related to the can precum cause pregnancy, since almost no sperm gets in the vaginal tube here and if that enters the tube, by accident even, their flow has been checked by the underwear.
So you can easily understand that there are no sperms that get into the fallopian tube here. Now you will be asking what is then the point to ask, can you get pregnant from precum, here. People who are feeling afraid to be pregnant at the wrong time has this fear in their mind. When they find at the time of washing that something is there in their vaginal position, they get frightened. At the time of intercourse, they were excited, and they took the fun and joy of the situation. Now at the crucial time, a sense of fear gets into the mind and thus they ask can you get pregnant with precum, out of fear.
Some other Details
However, there are some of the simple facts that are related to the situation and that are to make it certain that they are not pregnant. There is a simple thing that is to be understood here. The first thing is that the chance to become pregnant depends on the flow of the alive sperms and the openness of the fallopian tube. Now the flow of sperm here is almost null, and thus the chances to be pregnant is nil here.
Now you have a clear concept of when to be pregnant and how to be pregnant. It is sure that you cannot be pregnant unless the sperms of the male partner enter the fallopian tube and reach the eggs. So, if that is not the case, by any means, there is absolutely no chance to be pregnant. When you have the question that can you get pregnant from precum, there is a clear answer that precum sperms die mostly and when they are injected into the vaginal tube, they remain inactive.
So, if you have not allowed your male partner to penetrate, the chances to be pregnant is nil. You do not have to worry anymore on can precum get you pregnant and feel the pressure. There is no need to accept unlikely pills as you are completely safe there. So, have more fun and enjoyment without taking overload to be pregnant.